LED displays now cover a large proportion of urban advertising carriers. LED large displays may be the best carrier for outdoor media in the future. It can receive wide popularity with its incomparable advantages. However, many users do not fully understand the operating methods in real cases. Improper operation will damage LED displays and shorten the service life of the latter. Now let me introduce you how to turn on and off LED displays.
The sequence of turning on and off:
Turn on: start the computer before turning on the display;
Turn off: turn off the display before closing the computer;
(Note: closing the computer without turning off the display will cause high-bright spots on the display and burn the bulbs, which is a serious consequence.)
1. The interval should be 5 to 10 minutes between turning on and off the display.
2. Try to turn on the display after the engineering control software is started. Reduce the working time to prolong the service life;
3. Try not to turn on the display while the screen is all-white to avoid the impact of a large current on the display in a short time.
4. Be careful about the change of temperature. Don't turn on the display for a long time when the ambient temperature is too high or the heat dissipation condition is poor.
5. Turn off the display in time when a line of the display is particularly bright. It is not recommended to keep the display at work in such a state.
6. If the power switch of the LED display trips often, turn off it before checking to ensure its safety. Or replace the power switch.
7. Check the fixing junction regularly. If it is loose, adjust in time by enhancing or replacing the hanger.
8. Place rodenticide when necessary according to the environmental conditions of the screen and the control part to prevent the equipment from bites.
1. Don't reversely connect the null line and the live line of the computer and the control part. Plug and connect strictly at the original position. If there is an external connection, test whether the housing is electriferous after the connection is completed.
2. Check if connecting lines and control boards are loose before powering on when moving the controlling equipment such as the computer.
3. Don't change at will the position and length of communication lines and flat connecting lines.
4. If abnormal phenomena occur such as short circuits, tripping, wires burning, smoking after moving the equipment, don't repeatedly electrify for testing. Try to find the problem in time.
1. Software backup: use "one-key recovery" software when using WIN7, WIN8, application programs, software installation programs, databases, etc. for the sake of operational convenience.
2. Be familiar with the installation, data recovery and backup.
3. Be familiar with the setting of controlling parameters and the modification of preset basic data.
4. Be familiar with the using steps and be good at operating and editing.
5. Detect virus regularly and delete irrelevant data.
6. Non-professional personnel is not allowed to operate the software system. To turn on and off LED displays correctly can ensure safe operation the safety of users and viewers. It is what the personnel should master.